|It is recommended that the Professional salesman be willing discuss the following fitting facts with the customer.
- Comfort fit is a combination of correct style and size that accommodates both feet.
- The customer may NOT be wearing the same size as the one you are fitting because of variations in Brand Last or Style.
- Lasts are manufactured to represent the foot and vary ever so slightly from Brand to brand and from Style to style.
- It is not unusual to change styles or brands in order to achieve a more comfortable fit with a half size longer or shorter than the current size.
- The Professional salesman will also make note of the customer's arches, bunions and other foot challenges prior to suggesting the most comfortable fit.